Why Credit Card Payment Failed?
Failed to checkout?
If you pay by credit card, occasionally your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud. Under such circumstances, here are 5 solutions for you:
1. Try to checkout again, double check and make sure the information you enter is correct, such as the expiration date, billing address, and security code (CVC), especially incorrect CVC number, mismatched ZIP code and street address will result in payment being declined.
2. Call the customer service number on the back of your credit or debit card and speak to a representative letting them know you are authorizing the payment. Once they put an authorization through, you should be able to process your payment once more on our website and the order will be accepted.
3. Please switch to your other credit/debit card, because sometimes payment failure may be due to insufficient funds in your card.
4. If you have a Paypal account, please try to pay by PayPal.
5. If you do not have a Paypal account, please select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the complete order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment (for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal). Then you can complete your order with your credit card by checking out as a guest. As following steps:
Step 1. Select PayPal still even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Step 2. Click button "Pay with Credit or Debit Card".
Step 3. Fill in your credit card info and complete your order.